|Job Ref:||204719207||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||LE2 1NE||Address:||Salary:||£250 - £290/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:24|
Are you looking to work with a leading Civil Engineering Contractor who has a strong reputation within the Industry and can offer long term contracts throughout Northern Home Counties? Then this could be your next freelance role!|
Site Engineers applying will need to be familiar with earthworks, drainage, sewers, roads, kerbs, slabs.
* To be fully conversant with all contract drawings and specifications and their application to the works under construction
* To undertake the setting out of the works and carry out independent checks
* Assist in the preparation of up-dating programmes and resource requirements as works progress
* To assist in ensuring work is carried out cost effectively
* To assist in ensuring a high standard of quality work and report any defects to Project Manager
To apply for this role you must have experience working as a site engineer with experience working on earthworks projects.
* CSCS card
* Ability to use LSS and AutoCAD would be a great asset.
* Must be able to use Leica Robotic/GPS equipment. Engineers with own kit will receive higher rate.
To apply for this role please forward an up to date CV to David Murray now as we are recruiting for this position today
engineer, site engineer, civils, earthworks