|Job Ref:||204721348||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:32|
My client is the UK's leading specialist Dry Lining contractor and has been a turnover in excess of £50 million. They require a Senior Site Manager to work on a dry lining project in the CITY OF LONDON. My client is financially stable and deliver a comprehensive service of services including; dry lining, lightweight and load bearing metal stud partition systems, suspended ceilings and lightweight structural steel framing.|
As a Senior Site Manager you will be responsible for the following:
* Maintaining an exceptional high standard of health and safety
* Implementing project strategy in to meet the project objectives
* Understand the client objectives and ensure that the relationship is managed effectively
* Maintain continuous professional development to ensure appropriate technical awareness
* Comply with standard procedures
* Manage the project handover
* Provide feedback for continuous improvement
My client is a prestigious joinery specialist who offer structured career path progression and pride themselves on a low staff turnover rate.
Requirements for the candidate:
As a Senior Site Manager working for this contractor you must have;
* A partitioning/plastering/ceiling fitting/rendering qualification
* Minimum 10 years' experience within dry lining sector
* Experience in the sub-contractor market
* Will have at least 5 years Senior Site Manager Experience.
* Projects will range between £250k to £5million and you must have experience working on similar sized projects as a number 1
To discuss this Senior Site Manager vacancy or any other Senior Site Manager roles please call me on (Apply online only) or send a CV to (url removed).
SENIOR SITE MANAGER - DRY LINING - CITY OF LONDON- £55K-60K