|Job Ref:||204721459||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North East||Address:||Salary:||£30000/annum Company vehicle, benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:22|
Due to current business requirements, our client, a successful busy and expanding asbestos consultancy offering various asbestos and environmental services to a mixed portfolio of clients, is now seeking a competent, reliable and flexible Asbestos Analyst to cover a mixed bag of contracts in the North East, will consider applications from Newcastle, Durham and the surrounding areas. |
For the right candidate our client is offering a competitive salary, company vehicle, along with other benefits
Role and responsibilities:
- Must possess the P403 and P404 asbestos certificates or the RSPH equivalent, having the P401 would also be advantageous.
- Will have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential when liaising with clients.
- Have the relevant experience within the analyst role, air-monitoring and within the asbestos field.
- Collating and producing comprehensive reports as and when required.
- Building and maintaining good relationship with the company's portfolio of clients.
- Carry out 4 stage clearances, smoke, background, leak reassurance, visual, re-occupation and personal air testing.
- Ensuring contractors on site are complying with the Health and Safety legislation in relation to asbestos.
Future Select are the leading market supplier for recruitment in the Asbestos industry, we work with the best clients & candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the asbestos market.
We have a large dedicated team, with over 25 years combined industry experience within Asbestos recruitment specifically geared to dealing with Asbestos Surveyors/Analysts/Lab Technicians, Administrators, Project/Regional /Technical/Quality/Training/Sales Managers through to Director level for both Consultancy & Removal. We have intrinsic knowledge of the market place, as well as respecting candidates/clients confidentiality in this close knit market sector.
We are also interested in anyone with p401/p402/p403/p404/p404 or s301 CCP.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright 2016