|Job Ref:||204721636||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Salary:||£23/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:09|
Section Engineer |
Location - East London
Project Description/Summary of Project:
* Site investigation.
* Excavation and construction of mini piling rig piling platform.
* Reinforced concrete piles.
* Management of services diversions.
* Cast insitu Reinforced concrete foundations to the Support building (approximately 25m x 25m). Brick and block work to the Support building and Head house buildings one storey high.
* Reinforced concrete cast insitu roofs.
* Mechanical and Electrical fit out to both buildings.
* Internal and external finishes to both buildings. External hard and soft landscaping. (Mechanical and electrical experience is a bonus but not essential).
Day to Day duties:
Inclusive but not limited to: Support the Sub Agent.
* In time, be able to cover in his absence.
* Produce RFI's
* Risk Assessments Method Statements, Task briefs, provide information to the work force.
* Produce a daily diary and daily construction report.
* Not often, but when required, set out, survey, produce asbuilts, Quality assurance.
* Attend meetings and produce minutes.
* Order materials and plant
* Note: as much setting out as possible will be allocated to the subcontractorsand as little as possible to the candidate.
* Coordinate the works
* SMSTS preferred but not essential
* able to set out via total station and dumpy level
Civil / Building Engineering or Surveying
Degree or HND
"VGC Personnel Ltd are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy