|Job Ref:||204721708||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£30 - £35/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:09|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Main Building Contractor - Surrey Based - up to £35k + Package |
My client is a regional UK Main contractor that operates across the public, private and regulated sectors. They have an excellent reputation through the high quality and standard of service they deliver on to their client and have a good name in the market.
With projects Operating mainly in the surrey, Sussex, Kent and Central London area, there main office in is the Surrey area. They specialise in design and build, new build and refurbishment sectors working on Education, communities, energy, defence, health, rail and science and technology projects up to around £25 Million
Being very established in the build market, they have good network of contacts and clients making them continue to be a very financially strong firm. Being a Main Contractor, my client also does offer perks of being in a reputable, established business along with an excellent working environment offering staff a work/life balance.
They currently are looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work from their office in Surrey. You will be working both a mixture of office and site based. Sites are through the South East being the main location Central and South London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent areas.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor you will be working alongside the Senior QS. You will be required to work on a mixture of build and refurbishment projects with the main sectors being health, education, communities and retail as well as other sectors up to £25 Million in value.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Liaising and reporting to the Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Reviewing tender enquiries and tender analysis for projects;
* Subcontract purchasing and monitoring of packages on site;
* Assisting the Senior QS with Sub-contractor re-measurement, interim and final account payments;
* Dealing with Sub-contractor Payments
* Assisting the Senior QS in the preparation of final accounts
* Cost monitoring and reporting
My client is looking for someone with:
- 6 months - 1 Year experience working with a Contractor
- Experience working on Build Projects
- Be commutable to Surrey/Kent/London
- Hold a full clean UK driving licence
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying
- Be ambitious, proactive and strive to progress
To apply for this role please send an updated CV to (url removed) or call (Apply online only) for more information