|Job Ref:||204722047||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Bierley||Address:||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum Additional Benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:32|
I have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Estimator to join a forward thinking, award winning main contractor. My client specialise in the cladding industry and have solid relationships with blue chip retail clients. Working throughout the UK my client is looking to expand their commercial team due to the increase in their workload.|
• Support the Project Delivery Team and Estimator with preparing all costs and estimates for tenders and current projects.
• Responsible for ensuring all relevant documentation is maintained and updated as appropriate.
• Prepare sub-contract enquiries for pricing.
• Quantity project risks and support costing same.
• Support the design development process with the project team.
• Present themselves and the business in a professional manner at all times.
• Support site teams and the operations team in delivering the aims of the business.
• Ensure Company policies and procedures are being adhered to.
• Oversee a select number of projects with the support of a senior estimator and Operations/Business Unit Director
• Provide support to Assistant Estimators / Estimating Administration as required.
• Assist the contracts team to maintain/achieve the contract programme.
• Assist the project development department to achieve the goals of the business.
• Be commercially aware at all times.
• Share "best practice"
• Actively engage in teambuilding/team working throughout the business.
• Undertake additional responsibilities as required by the Business.
This is a brilliant opportunity to become part of an expanding contractor who offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits Car / car allowance / healthcare cash plan / DIS x4 / Child care vouchers / cycle to work / gym membership / pension scheme company pays in 3% / millage @ 45p per mile up to 10,000 and 25p per mile thereafter