|Job Ref:||204722084||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||South West London||Address:||Post Code:||SW1||Salary:||£200 - £300/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:32|
Job title: Intermediate Quantity surveyor|
Duration: Long term
Day rate: Negotiable depending on experience
I am urgently seeking an Intermediate Quantity surveyor to work with a main contractor on a groundworks project in South West London.
The candidate will be required to help the Senior Quantity surveyor with the following:
* Liaising with clients from initial enquiries through to final accounts
* Preparation of commercial plans
* Cost Control / Management of Projects
* Preparing measures and works packages for procurement and valuation purposes,
* Actively work with Project Managers relating to contract variations
* Negotiating and purchasing of Sub-Contracts, subsequent account management and final agreement
* Final Account negotiations etc.
* Dealing with clients/engineers/contractors
* Closely monitor and process project variations
* Prepare reports including cost reports and cash flow forecasts
* Issuing tender queries and preparation of tender reports
* Preparing progress applications and cost reports
* Attend project and subcontractor meetings
* Identify, assess and manage commercial/contractual risks
* Ensure contract documents and their revisions are effectively managed
* Reporting to management on the financial progression of projects
* Ensure effective records are kept of the works as they progress
* Monitor project costs against budgets, identify problems/opportunities and recommend /implement change where necessary.
The right candidate:
MUST have experience working in Civils and preferably have experience in groundworks.
MUST be degree qualified
MUST be a UK citizen
If you are interested in this opportunity please email your CV to (url removed) or call (Apply online only).
Alternatively if you know someone who would be suitable for this opportunity then please pass on these details.
Role types; QS, Freelance QS, Quantity Surveyor, Freelance Quantity Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor, Contract Surveyor, Senior Quantity Surveyor, Senior QS, Commercial Manager, Freelance Commercial Manager