|Job Ref:||204723504||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum pension||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:32|
Conrad Consulting are currently working with a multi-disciplinary consultancy who are looking to add an Electrical Design Engineer (up to Senior level) to their newly established Birmingham city centre office.|
This will be a challenging role well-suited to ambitious individuals as you will be expected to assist in the development of the office with assistance from the Directors.
To keep things interesting there are a wide variety of projects in the pipeline for however, current projects include heritage buildings, offices, primary/secondary schools and colleges/universities.
* Minimum HNC/HND in Electrical or Building Services Engineering
* Above 4 years Building Services consultancy experience
* Willingness to work in regional offices, typically on an ad hoc day visit basis
* Good working knowledge of Amtech, Dialux and Relux with any Revit experience highly favourable
* Have experience of client facing roles
You will be rewareded with a competitive salary to suit your experience, alongside ongoing training and a pension scheme.
For further information on this role, please call Ben Thompson on (Apply online only) or email a copy of your most recent CV by applying directly to this advert