|Job Ref:||204723506||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£23000 - £28000/annum Pension scheme, healthcare, training||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:32|
Conrad Consulting are proud to be working with a long standing client, an award-winning M&E design consultancy based in Manchester who are now looking for a Junior Electrical Design Engineer on a permanent basis.|
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that put their people first, providing you with the platform to develop your career through continued training and support, right through to Chartered status. You will have the opportunity to work on prestigious projects across varied sectors such as; commercial, education and healthcare to name but a few.
As the successful Electrical Design Engineer your overall responsibility within the team will be to assist with the delivery of a range of design solutions for all clients.
- Assist with the electrical design on several small projects up to around £5 million in value
- Attend internal and external meetings
- Prepare design drawings AutoCAD
- Formulate calculations as required (this includes any modelling as necessary)
- Write internal and external reports
- Undertake design audits
- Minimum HNC/HND in Electrical or Building Services Engineering and 6+ months practical experience gained within a consultancy/contractor environment
On offer is a competitive salary along with one of the industries leading benefits package which includes generous holiday allowance, pension contribution, healthcare and othe flexible benefits.
Please call Ben Thompson on (Apply online only) or email a copy of your most recent CV through at the earliest convenience