|Job Ref:||204723666||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£22000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:10|
Graduate Quantity Surveyor - London|
The O?Neill and Brennan Group are currently seeking ambitious Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join a dynamic commercial team in London.
Established in 1990, O?Neill and Brennan has become a leading provider of site services and logistics throughout London and the South East.
With an annual turnover in excess of £70m and 14 regional offices they currently supply logistics services to the UK?s leading contractors.
With a portfolio including flagship projects such as One Tower Bridge, The Strand and Battersea Power Station they have enjoyed phenomenal success over the past few years.
As Graduate Quantity Surveyor you will be provided with intensive on the job training from an award winning logistics division.
You will required to assist the commercial managers on packages up to the value of £50m, working with companies such as Berkeley Group, Wates, Kier, Carillion and Galliford Try.
Duties will include:
- Applications for payment
- Presentation of payment applications both internally and externally
- Manage the application for payment from notification to monies received
- Accurate pricing of Variations
- Tendering of any Sub-contracted works, including adjudication and Submissions
- Management of correct site resource weekly
- Chair weekly commercial/production meetings
- Accurate cost to complete and profit forecasts
- Accurate cash flow forecasts
- The production and subsequent presentation of Monthly CVR?s
- Quantity Surveying Degree
- Sound Commercial acumen
- Excellent Communication Skills
On offer is an attractive salary and a clear career development path. This opportunity will provide you with the chance to start your commercial career with a reputable company and gain exposure to top tier contractors.
For an immediate response please call Alice on (Apply online only), alternatively apply directly