|Job Ref:||204723694||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£18000 - £28000/annum benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:32|
Junior Architectural Technologist/ Technician (Window Design)|
£18,000 - £25,000
Halesowen, West Midlands
Do you have placement or full-time experience within an Architectural Technologist/ Technician role within the UK? Do you use AutoCAD and/ or REVIT Architecture on a daily basis?
If you would like to work closely with an existing team of Engineers and Technicians, within a small but vibrant consultancy, on a variety of exciting Building Structures projects nationwide then this could be the perfect role for you!
Working as a Junior Architectural Technologist/ Technician (Window Design) you must:
* Currently be working in a design or architectural background within the UK
* Ideally have experience within the designing of windows and curtain walling
* Have experience of using 2D AutoCAD (REVIT experience is beneficial)
* Be living locally to South Birmingham
* Ideally have a UK licence & your own transport
Working as a Junior Architectural Technologist/ Technician (Window Design) you will be:
* Detailing windows of various building structures
* Liaising with Clients and other construction professionals throughout the design and construction process
* Communicating with technicians and engineers within the structural design team
* Supporting Senior Engineers in carrying out the project design
* Ability to show initiative and drive and to manage time effectively.
Commutable locations: Birmingham, Halesowen, Tamworth, Warwick, Dudley, Solihull, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Rugby, Kidderminster, Stourbridge
In order to discuss this Junior Architectural Technologist/ Technician (Window Design) role or any other roles within the Building Structures sector please call ALICE on (Apply online only) or contact me via email at