|Job Ref:||204722982||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edgware||Address:||Post Code:||HA8||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:10|
Are you looking to work with a well respected property business based in North West London? Are you looking for a career instead of a "job"? If so, we have a great opportunity that's waiting for you.|
Our client is a family run business that specialise in property management. They have over 15 years experience and they pride themselves on the service they provide to their clients.
Once your in, your main responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the C2 office manager with all office duties as instructed.
- Answering the C2 land line dealing with queries and requests
- Liaising with PM¡¦s, tenants, leaseholders or contractors questions/issues and recording all up- dates and conversations on C2 and client software
- Action job orders via C2 and client software
- Action estimate requests via C2 and client software
- Informing/instructing contractors of quote request/ job orders via C2 and client software
- Keeping clients up-dated of any actions required and/ or start dates
- Follow up any actions and record all actions taken via telephone and C2 and client software
- Cover where necessary invoicing through JTP
- Generate reports for accounting and outstanding work purposes
- Monitoring contractor insurances/health and safety and relevant contractor qualifications standards.
- Purchasing building materials as and when required.
- Cover where necessary invoicing and chasing payments with follow up reports to suppliers and clients
- Cover where necessary collating and forwarding required documentation and reports to the company accountant
- Respond to queries raised by the company accountant
- Filing of all invoicing, job orders, quotes, payments accurately in the appropriate files
- Receive card payments via phone.
- Order company clothing and PPE safety equip
Your are ideally a well organised person who has excellent communication skills and a background in property.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Minimum 1 year experience as a property admin/ coordinator
- Previous experience in the property industry
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package.
To avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity, send your CV or call me on (Apply online only)