|Job Ref:||204722760||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£50000 - £51000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:33|
Business Development Manager - Construction|
£50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
My client is a leading regional contractor. A family-run construction firm that has grown to become one of the Midlands most respected and recognised brands in the industry sector. They cover varied sectors such Education, Industrial, Commercial and many more.
The purpose of the Business Development Manager will be to take responsibility for the development and successful delivery of pre-qualifications, tender presentations and tender awards.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for generating new business;
* Actively and professionally manage the sales cycle from lead generation, prospecting, arranging appointments, negotiating and handing over new accounts to the commercial team
* Build, manage and maintain a substantial pipeline and to ensure that all new prospect activity is accurately documented.
* Maintain and develop a computerised customer and prospect data base
* Develop ideas and create offers to direct email and promote to major clients
* Regularly update all relevant marketing paraphernalia and product and service offer literature
* Effectively meet (and exceed) new prospects, sales and margin targets as set by the Managing Director
* Ensure that all sales opportunities are fully captured and explored
* Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
* Provide timely response and exceptional levels of service to all commercial enquiries
* Communicate new product and service developments to current and prospective clients
* Monitor, measure and report on sales and commercial issues, opportunities and development plans with commercial team and Managing Director
As a Business Development Manager you will benefit from working for a growing company active across both the private and public sectors that are able to price competitively and secure projects at a sensible margin.
As a growing company they are looking for the next leaders within the business and can offer promotion opportunities to the employees that prove their worth to the business.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence