|Job Ref:||204722717||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Bridgend||Address:||Post Code:||CF31||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:33|
I have a permanent requirement for a Housing Maintenance Officer for a well-established Housing Association in South East Wales.|
The purpose of the Housing Maintenance Officer is to provide technical assistance to the Property Services team by carrying out house inspections, highlighting defects and dealing with maintenance contractors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To control and supervise Maintenance Contracts as required.
- To control and supervise contractors work including the agreement of variations and quality audits as instructed.
- To manage direct and external labour force
- To problem solve and provide technical advice on maintenance issues.
- To give advice to tenants and liaise on tenants behalf with contractors.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience of contract administration.
- Working knowledge of Welsh Housing Quality Standards
- Proven experience of programming and controlling building work.
- Proven experience of delivery of large programmes of probably kitchens and bathrooms
If you feel you have the relevant experience or for further information on this role please contact Megan Cooper on (Apply online only) or send your most recent CV to (url removed)