|Job Ref:||204722647||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Sevenoaks||Address:||Post Code:||TN13||Salary:||£24000 - £32000/annum + vehicle, laptop, iPhone, pension||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:10|
Topographical & measured building surveys - world class employer - career opportunities - latest technology.|
At the very top of their profession and part of a growing global company offering excellent career and personal development opportunities, our client is one of the UK's leading providers of Building & Topographical Surveys to major Construction Companies, Utility Companies, Engineering Consultants and Environmental agencies.
Using the latest technology they deliver services to the highest quality, safety and efficiency standards, providing clients with a trouble free end to end service. The business is continually growing, which has led to the need for an additional Land Surveyor to join their South of England team working on Land surveying projects with key clients.
Based from home, you will work as part of a team supporting the Project Managers in the successful delivery of projects throughout the South of England, ensuring all projects are completed safely to the required deadline, budget and quality.
In return you will have the opportunity to advance your career in a forward thinking company and develop your skills in the latest technologies. They offer excellent career opportunities and personal development training, and you will have the opportunity to be involved in exploring technological advancements, and encouraged to seek ways for the company to improve its operational and financial performance.
WORKING FROM HOME, MAIN DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Gathering data to produce Topographical and Measured Building Surveys.
* Carrying out site surveys using Total Stations and GPS equipment
* Processing of data in AutoCAD and other software packages
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL HAVE:
* Site based experience gained from a variety of project types and sectors
* A proven ability to deliver high quality projects safely and on time
* Experience applying Health & Safety Rules and Regulations in the work place
* A flexible approach to working hours and a willingness to work away from home as work demands
* The ability to hit targets and work on your own initiative
* Excellent communication, literacy, numeracy and IT skills
* A full driving licence
The company offers interesting and varied projects, the opportunity to train on and work with the latest technology, exceptional career opportunities, a competitive salary negotiable circa £24-32k DoE, company vehicle, laptop, iPhone, pension and other benefits commensurate with a forward thinking, equal opportunities employer. If you have the necessary skills, experience and enthusiasm to make a difference, please apply, we?d like to hear from you