|Job Ref:||204722638||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Swansea||Address:||Post Code:||SA1||Salary:||£20000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:21|
I have a permanent requirement for a Building Surveyor for a well-established Housing Association in South Wales.|
The purpose of the Building Surveyor is to provide technical service to the Area Housing Team, and maintain good customer relations by efficiency inspections, specification of works required and monitor the repairs carried out by the DSO and/or external contractors.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To Survey properties, identify defects and condition through to scheduling and specifying works
- To control and supervise Maintenance Contracts as required.
- To control and supervise contractors work including the agreement of variations and quality audits as instructed.
- Create efficient and effective Management Systems to facilitate concise documentation
- To problem solve and provide technical advice on maintenance issues.
- To give advice to tenants and liaise on tenants behalf with contractors.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience of tendering procedures and contract administration.
- Working knowledge of Welsh Housing Quality Standards
- Proven experience of programming and controlling building work.
- Proven experience of delivery of large programmes of probably kitchens and bathrooms
If you feel you have the relevant experience or for further information on this role please contact Megan Cooper on (Apply online only) and send your most recent CV to (url removed)