|Job Ref:||204721333||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£0 - £60000/annum Car Allowance, Pension and Healthcare||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:10|
Project Manager - Bristol |
Multiple new build projects now being secured in the South West
My client is an established privately owned main contractor who predominantly work within the Commercial, Distribution and Retail sectors. They execute a variety of projects including: New Build, New Build Extension and Refurbishment.
* New Build experience is essential.
* Concrete frame experience would be advantageous
They currently enjoy a turnover of c£220 million and manage projects ranging in value from £2million up to £60 million with a select client base secured on a competitive and negotiated basis.
All projects are operationally managed by a site based Project Manager/Site Manager dependant on value and will have site based Commercial Team working alongside them.
They are currently in the market for an experienced Project Manager to take projects from contact award through to completion.
The site team will report to a visiting Operations Director and have sole operational responsibility for the site.
The ideal candidate will have experience of operationally managing large value new build projects from contract award through to final account.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Sub Contract Management
* Site Inductions
* Client management (main client contact on site)
* Working with site based Quantity Surveyor in formulating CVR's
* Man management of Site Managers
* Attending handover meeting with tender team
* Managing site programme
The ideal candidate will:
* Have strong communication skills
* Be systems orientated
* Have experience of large value Sub-contract packages
* Have an understanding of M&E
* Have exposure of Groundworks packages
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply. For further information, please contact Oliver Smith at Edge Careers