|Job Ref:||204721329||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Greater Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||BL1||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:22|
Job title: Associate Quantity Surveyor |
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000
Job Type: Permanent
I am currently representing a top 5 international construction consultancy who are looking for an experienced Associate Quantity Surveyor to join their team working within the residential sector. Operating on high end projects, this is an organisation that can offer the best of a large privately owned company that can boast a range of prestigious clients whilst having the family feel of a smaller organisation with the teams being broken down allowing a more personable feel. The working atmosphere is something of great value here, social events are frequently organised and there are often an array of enviable sporting events that can be attended so if you like horse racing, cricket or rugby then these could be right up your street.
* £100m PRS Residential project
* Pre contract cost planning, cost reporting pre and post contract, procurement strategy, procurement negotiation
Education, experience and essential:
* Suitable candidates should have both pre and post contract experience working on multi million pound commercial projects, preferably in the hotel and residential sector.
* Necessary skills include confidence in communication as the role works closely with clients
* Candidates should be able to work independently and prioritise deadlines.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity with one a fantastic organisation that delivers on its promises then please don't hesitate to contact Alexi Heidemann on (Apply online only)