|Job Ref:||204721145||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum TRAVEL||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:33|
My client is one of the UK's leading Joinery and fit out contractors and has been established for over 15 years. They require a Project Manager to work on a joinery and fit out project in CITY OF LONDON. My client is financially stable and they are known for their high spec portfolio range including offices and retail with typical project values ranging between £5 mil-£20 mil in value.|
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the following:
* Maintaining an exceptional high standard of health and safety
* Implementing project strategy in to meet the project objectives
* Understand the client objectives and ensure that the relationship is managed effectively
* Maintain continuous professional development to ensure appropriate technical awareness
* Comply with standard procedures
* Manage the project handover
* Provide feedback for continuous improvement
My client is a prestigious joinery specialist who offer structured career path progression and pride themselves on a low staff turnover rate.
Requirements for the candidate:
As a Project Manager working for this contractor you must have;
* A Joinerer/carpentry qualification
* Minimum 5 years' experience within the joinery sector
* Experience in the sub-contractor market
* A proven background working for a main contractor working on CAT-A and CAT-B commercial fit-out projects
* Will have at least 5 years Project Manager Experience.
* Projects will range between £5-20 million and you must have experience working on similar sized projects as a number 1
To discuss this Project Manager vacancy or any other Project Manager roles please call me on (Apply online only) or send a CV to (url removed).
PROJECT MANAGER - JOINERY + FIT OUT- CITY OF LONDON - £55K-60K+TRAVEL