|Job Ref:||204721130||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North East||Address:||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:33|
If you are looking for your first external sales role, are enthusiastic, keen to succeed and possess excellent organisational skills, we could have the perfect opportunity for you!|
Our Client is one of Europe's leading manufacturers of Civil Engineering Products are and regarded as being the best in their field.
This role is within a newly created external team which is accountable for ensuring that all quotes, designs and leads are actioned in a timely manner for our Clients stockists, as well as ensuring that stock levels and merchandising are maintained within the branches.
To be successful in this role you need;
• Working experience in the UK civils market
• Experience of dealing with Builders Merchants or working in a Merchants sales office environment
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Good computer literacy skills and the ability to communicate at all levels and working with a CRM system
• The ability to demonstrate and apply your knowledge of civils products
• The desire to learn and progress your career
• The successful Candidate must live on the geographical area to be covered which is from Newcastle, Carlisle, Stockton to Darlinton and surrounding areas.
• This role is home-based, with occasional visits to our Client's Head Office in the South Midlands.
• Experience of Pipes and Civil Engineering / Heavyside Building products would be advantageous but not essential although knowledge of the Construction Product Supply industry and some sales experience would certainly be desirable.
In return our Clients offer a competitive salary, company car, sales bonus, pension scheme and health insurance schemes.
Location/Area NORTH EAST of ENGLAND
Salary NEGOTIABLE + OTE BONUS & benefits
Other Benefits Company Car, Training, Laptop, Mobile Telephone, 25 days + holidays per year