|Job Ref:||204721033||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£33000 - £38000/annum Pension Plan, Progressive Training||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:10|
4 x SHIFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - HERITAGE BUILDING, LONDON - DAY SHIFT £38,000!!|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the UK's leading building services organisation as part of an already established maintenance team in a high profile heritage building within the City of London. This is a fantastic building, which can offer a variety works from specialist projects to general M&E maintenance.
You will be required to undertake a mixture of Electrical & Mechanical Reactive and PPM duties, including when required basic fabric also. The ideal candidate will need to be able to high light and recognise plant defects, quickly resolving them keeping the building fully operational at all times throughout the night.
If you are looking for a change in career and entry into an established career minded leading organisation then please do not hesitate to apply today.
The Job Role Includes:
* 4 on 4 off | 07:00 - 19:00 | 10:00 - 22:00
* Up-To £38,000 per Annum - Additional Company Benefits, Pension Plan, Progressive Training, 25 Days Holiday Etc.
* Reactive and Preventative maintenance
* Opportunities to progress into technical specialist roles (HV - AP)
* Client Facing
* Good Communication Skills
* City & Guilds Qualified Electrical or Mechanical Level 2 & 3 or Equivalent
* City & Guilds 17th Edition Qualified
* Experience in a Corporate Environment (Desirable)
* Motivated, Driven, Personable
* Customer Focus and Client Facing
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business