|Job Ref:||204720914||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Salary:||£0 - £30/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:23|
Our client is an International multidisciplinary consultancy; working across 140 countries they are renowned for their prestigious UK and overseas projects. In the UK they are known as a centre of excellence for education, healthcare and sustainability. The London team are involved in both local and national projects. As a company they provide the opportunity for self-development and progression for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Revit MEP Technician.|
As the selected candidate you will join an enthusiastic team based in a London office, working on an initial 3-6 month contract with an opportunity to extend. Working as a Revit MEP Technician you will work on a variety of building projects.
* Dynamic individuals with proven Revit MEP experience
* Strong Building Services background
* Enthusiastic individual with drive and determination
* Experience of working and liaising with associated engineering disciplines as part of delivering projects
* First rate communication skills
* Outstanding time management skills with the capability to work within deadlines
* Forward thinking with the ability to anticipate problems
As the ideal candidate you will be able to demonstrate strong Revit technical knowledge with proven project experience. With the ability to deliver multi aspect projects under time constraints and to budget to the satisfaction of clients working independently as well as a part of a team.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Rebecca Moore on (Apply online only) or email and quote 8391RM, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below