|Job Ref:||204720829||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum Plus package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:10|
Key Accountabilities |
* Head up the day to day procurement function
* Send out tender sub-contract and material enquires for assessment by procurement, estimating and site management teams
* Manage the timely return of quotations, arrange and head up mid tender supplier and sub-contract meetings.
* Review Procurement strategy, agree targets and issue additional enquiries if required
* Attend meetings at head office or site locations as necessary
* Drive procurement process and procedures in the business
* Have a minimum of 5 years' experience in the construction industry with at least 10 years in Procurement
* Fully acquainted with the submarkets in construction sector, either Civil Engineering or Building.
* Be computer literate and able to work with usual IT packages
* Knowledge of common use sub-contract documents
* Lead a team of 2 direct reports
* Comfortable leading high value projects
My client is offering a base salary of up to £50k plus attractrive package for the ideal candidate.
Please dont hesitate to get in touch with if the role is of interest