|Job Ref:||204720806||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum Full Benefits Package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:10|
Senior Project Quantity Surveyor|
Up to £65,000 DOE & Full Package
A Project Quantity Surveyor is required to support the growing needs of an established firm of chartered surveyors. Based in the Manchester office the role requires the skills and expertise of a capable individual to join the team.
As a senior member of the business, you will play an instrumental role in developing client relationships, formulating strategy and contributing to the growth.
Our client has a national presence and an established network of offices located throughout the United Kingdom. The successful applicant will be given immediate access to a high profile client base and will be immediately supporting a number of significant projects.
"Overall, this is an exceptional opportunity to join an ambitious and highly regarded consultancy!"
Required Attributes and Experience
* Professionally Qualified Chartered Quantity Surveyor (MRICS)
* Should hold a relevant QS or Construction Management Degree.
* Possess extensive professional experience of working in private practice.
* Able to demonstrate the ability to drive projects from inception through to completion.
* Client facing with exceptional communication skills.
* Experience of managing both new build and refurbishment projects.
* Able to support clients with developer due diligence.
* Demonstrate an ability to build strategic relationships with key clients.
* Motivated to move into a senior managerial level position.
Reasons to Apply
This appointment would be ideally suited to a talented Chartered Surveyor who has the ambition to take a leading role in a growing private practice. The aim of our client is to recruit the future leaderships and next generation of board directors.
As a medium size consultancy, such opportunities are far from frequent!
Apart from an attractive salary, bonus, car allowance and company pension scheme, the role offers a very attractive succession plan!
As a recruitment business, we have an exceptional track record of supporting organisations with their plans for growth. Interested parties are actively encouraged to contact the Surveying and Architectural team for a confidential and informed conversation