|Job Ref:||204720734||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Singapore||Address:||Salary:||£5926 - £6584/month benefits and bonuses||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:23|
Are you looking to work on megaprojects in Asia?|
Job title: Planning Manager
Location: Singapore, Asia
Salary: $9000-$10,000 plus benefits/bonuses
Job type: Construction/Civil Engineering
Our client, one of the leading international construction contractors, requires an experienced Planning Manager to join them in Singapore on a permanent basis working on a number of exciting construction and infrastructure projects across the region.
A successful candidate will be responsible for the sequencing and planning of their current projects, which include a number of highrise and hotel projects, as well as planning for future tenders.
* Establish and maintain schedule baselines and ensure project control mechanisms are in place to monitor performance.
* Working closely with the client, sub consultants and main contractors.
* Review overall project status with the Project Management team and recommend corrective action where necessary.
* Responsible for managing the Project Planning & Project Controls team, reporting to the Operations Director.
* Must be degree qualified
* A minimum of 8 years' experience in the industry
* Preferred Asia experience
* Have relevant experience in a Planning Manager role
* Solid experience using Primavera P6
* Familiar with large-scale construction projects
The position comes with an extremely competitive Ex-pat package including basic salary, housing allowance, transport allowance, medical and tickets.
If this opportunity is something you are interested in please send your cv