|Job Ref:||204720684||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||County Londonderry||Address:||Post Code:||BT52||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:23|
A successful start up, wishes to appoint an Architect with a passion for Modular Construction and innovative techniques. As early adopters, they are experiencing significant opportunities for growth within a thriving housing market within Ireland, UK and Africa. They have a well established state of the art production facility which has received a significant investment to deliver a high quality housing system, engineered to the highest regulatory, thermal and acoustic standards.|
The successful candidate will join the management team and working with the Operations Manager will bring an innovative quality product to construction, managing all aspects of detail design, approvals, statutory liaison, quality and accreditations. You will be asked to take what you know and applying it within a manufacturing and commercial environment.
* Deal externally with clients, consultants, contractors and statutory bodies
* Managing a team in the preparation of production information and detailed production drawing packages.
* Liaison with the Operations Manager in relation to technical aspects and ensuring compliance with drawing details.
* Compilation of reports and documents and supporting the rest of the team in draughting documents for bids, expressions of interest and competitions.
* Able to present information clearly to both internal and external stakeholders
* A degree in Architecture and membership of professional body such as RIBA, RIAI is essential.
* 10+ years post qualified experience, preferably in housing / residential projects.
* Passion for design and interest in developments within the Architecture industry
* Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential; Revit & SketchUp would be advantageous.
You will also be an excellent team player with strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you feel this exciting role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail. Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client