|Job Ref:||204720679||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£0 - £42/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:23|
Our client is a consultancy renowned for successfully delivering mechanical and electrical engineering, combining the application of knowledge and partnership with quality. Through continuously developing staff, they maintain technical, management and creative expertise at the leading edge of engineering. With an eclectic portfolio of projects this role will see you working on commercial, retail and residential projects as a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer in their Building Services team.|
As a successful candidate you will join their established team based in their busy London office on a 3-4 month contract, working on retail, residential and commercial projects. As the Senior Mechanical Design Engineer you will be doing the hands on design and have the capability to take control of projects whilst mentoring the junior members of the team.
* Dynamic individuals with a strong Building Services background
* First-rate communication skills, especially when liaising with the M&E team
* Knowledge of existing standards and ability to develop requirements for new building service projects
* Working knowledge of technical software Hevacomp
* Excellent time management skills
* Drive and determination
* Good supervisory qualities and experience
* Highly motivated with the drive to take on new challenges
As the ideal candidate you will have a working knowledge of relevant technical software including Hevacomp. In addition to this you will ideally have experience working on retail, residential and commercial projects.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Joshua Borg on (Apply online only) or email and quote 10722-JB, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below