|Job Ref:||204720660||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£20 - £22/hour||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:33|
PSR Solutions are currently looking for a Setting Out Engineer to work for a leading Civil Engineering contractor specialising in RC Frames and Groundworrks.|
This is minimum 1 year contract with a possible further 8 years if all phases are won. They also offer weekend work if desired at time and a half.
Preferred project experience
* High rise RC Frames/ Concrete Experience
* Groundworks/ Large excavations
* Setting Out (PT Slabs/ Halfens/ ancon channels/ movement joints/ raft slabs/ groundworks)
* Carrying out As-built Surveys
* Checking steel reinforcement.
* Carrying out and presenting dimensional surveys.
* Communicating technical information to trades persons.
* Recording and presenting issues encountered on site.
* Keeping site records including daily diaries.
* Working in accordance with Health, Safety & Environmental legislation and the site HSE plans.
* CSCS competency card
This is a great opportunity to work on one of London's most prestigious and largest current projects.
A Degree in Civil Engineering or similar qualification is preferred however not essential.
If you would like to know more about this position then please contact Theo Kyriakou on (Apply online only) or email on