|Job Ref:||204720589||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Loughborough||Address:||Post Code:||LE11||Salary:||£0 - £33000/annum EXCELLENT BENEFITS||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:23|
Systems Development Engineer |
To £33k + Excellent Benefits
Our well know client, based in Loughborough are looking for a Systems Engineer to join the team at their impressive manufacturing facility.
The successful Systems Development Engineer will be a super user for current system, as well as implementing, developing and supporting users.
The role of the successful Systems Development Engineer will include:
* IT and Systems Support - Backups, networking, reporting etc.
* Leading continuous improvement of the current systems throughout the group.
* Creating and providing training to end users.
* Company point of contact for internal and external system providers.
* Experience working within a manufacturing or similar environment
* IT Qualification
* Experience of leading projects/ project management
* Good communication and leadership skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a continually expanding and forward thinking business.
Interested? Click 'apply now' for your CV to go directly to the recruiter.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy