|Job Ref:||204720529||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Gatwick||Address:||Post Code:||RH6||Salary:||£240/day||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:33|
Our client is a leading Construction and Civil Engineering specialist specialising in Retail, Industrial, Educational and Commercial projects across the UK. An opportunity has become available to work on a £10m new build industrial unit in the South East, our client are looking for a solid Site Engineer to come on board.|
Roles & responsibilities:
- Attend daily pre-works briefings.
- Setting out of the building from gridlines.
- Producing daily diaries.
- Provide as built surveys and redline sketches.
- Provide on site materials quantities and measurement of completed works.
- Ensure that all work carried out is of the highest standard possible in line with the specification
- Minimum 5 years Site Engineer experience.
- Degree qualified or similar
- Capable of using Total Station/Leica
- CSCS card.
Our client has multiple long term freelancers working for the business, there is every possibility of further project work once this job is complete.
If interested in this position e-mail your CV to Victoria Britland at the e-mail address provided