|Job Ref:||204720488||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Bournemouth||Address:||Post Code:||BH8||Salary:||£0 - £40/hour||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:33|
Our client is a highly successful and award-winning firm of consulting engineers. They specialise in mechanical, electrical and public health (MEP) across UK and international offices. They have worked on some of the highest profile projects in the industry. Due to continued expansion they are currently looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their team based in Bournemouth.|
As the selected candidate you will join a prominent team based in their Bournemouth office, on a 6 months contract. The ideal applicant will work as an Electrical Design Engineer with proven experience of working on international and rail projects. You will be required to conduct detailed designs without assistance, using Amtech and Dialux software and be able to tackle challenges as they arise.
* Dynamic individuals with strong Building Services background
* Highly motivated with the drive to take on new challenges
* Excellent time management skills, demonstrating the ability to meet project deadlines
* Drive and determination
* Ability to work unaided on design work
* Working knowledge of technical software Amtech and Dialux
* Experience of working on residential projects
* Have the capability to overcome problems during a project and be able to produce designs under time constraints
As the ideal applicant you will have a strong consultancy based background, with a working knowledge of relevant technical software and experience of producing designs without assistance.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Joshua Borg on (Apply online only) or email and quote 1001-JB, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below