|Job Ref:||204720273||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:23|
BMS Technician / Engineer - London|
ARC RT are currently recruiting for a BMS Technician / Engineer for a leading retail client in London. You will be working as part of a team directly reporting to the BMS Manager to control the BMS and its associated mechanical and electrical controls within the building.
Your duties will include:
- Monitor the environmental conditions throughout the building and make necessary changes as required
- Monitor the BMS system and plant to maintain optimum performance
- Operate and undertake 1st line fault finding of control panels, air handling plant, chillers, pumps, motorised dampers and control valves
- Report issues with regards to the BMS system to the BMS manager
- Respond to the daily calls directed to the facilities help desk
Previous experience should of control systems and interpretation of control drawings, experience of H&V control systems and Schneider or other BMS systems.
Working with this client will allow you to grow your career and have an opportunity to work for one of the most prestigious retail companies in the UK.
Please apply using the details below for a more in-depth conversation about this role