|Job Ref:||204720037||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Salary:||£0 - £33/hour||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:33|
Our client is a UK national consultancy who have previously worked on a wide variety of projects across many sectors including: commercial, leisure, education, and residential. They have an excellent reputation for pioneering thinking and are expert practitioners. |
As the selected candidate you will join an established team in their scenic Bristol office on an ongoing contract, working on residential projects. As the Senior Electrical Design Engineer you are expected to work independently on designs and have the capability to take control of projects.
* Dynamic individuals with strong Building Services background
* Have a working knowledge of technical software Dialux and Amtech
* Experience of working on residential projects
* Excellent communication skills, with the capability to liaise with the M&E team in addition to Clients
* Extensive knowledge of UK building regulations
* First-rate time management skills, demonstrating the capability to implement plans within time constraints
As the ideal candidate you will have experience of using technical software Amtech and Dialux, as well as previously leading projects as a Senior Electrical Engineer and be able to overcome problems to move the project forward.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Josh Borg on (Apply online only) or email and quote 10667-JB, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below