|Job Ref:||204719923||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Midlands||Address:||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:11|
Dewey Group are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join our client, a leading piling contractor specialising in the design and construction of foundations for all types of buildings and structures.|
The Business Development Manager will be required to generate and develop new business opportunities, securing enquiries and additional sales revenue.
• Maintain and build relationships with client decision makers.
• Identify sales opportunities through contact and face to face meetings.
• Attend construction networking events.
• Generate leads from market intelligence.
• Plan prepare and present company profile and products to clients.
• Carry out CPD power point presentations
• Visit sites when required.
• Regularly update customer database with project reports.
• Support the Marketing Department at local events (inc. other areas if required).
• Follow up of tenders submitted
You will ideally be/have:
Candidates must have experience and practical working knowledge of pile design, some structural design experience and experience of working in a similar role within the construction industry.
• Candidates will need to have good communications, people management and influencing skills.
Salary is DOE, for more information call us