|Job Ref:||204719756||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Avon||Address:||Post Code:||SN15||Salary:||£18 - £20/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:23|
My client is a provider of Social Housing, based in Bristol.|
Due to a growth in workload, they urgently require an Adaptations Surveyor to join their team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have experience of using CAD in order to produce drawings in relation to Aids and Adaptations and Disabled Facilities Grants.
- Inform clients of repair and imrprovements needed to their properties, based upon the identification of building defects and repair requirements
- Obtain cost estimates for works and advise clients the most appropriate solution to resolve their maintenance issue
- Submit completed plans to local authorities to gain planning permission and be granted building regulations
- Manage contractors through to completion and ensure the works are carried out to a high standard.
- Produce reports on all completed works and present to senior management
- Management of projects valued up to £100k