|Job Ref:||204719753||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South West||Address:||Salary:||£20000 - £40000/annum Commission||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:11|
My client are a growing, privately owned organisation, with a presence in the South West of England.|
Due to expansion and an increased workload, they require a Business Development Manager, to join the team on a permanent basis.
Account Managing and Business Developing, the successful candidate will cover the South West of England, aiming to sell the product specifically to Housing Associations, Care Providers and Local Authorities.
The organisation supplies a range of small Structural Industrial Enclosures, including, garages and mobility scooter shelters and has identified a demand for their product in the Public Sector.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated sales person who has experience of Business Development and Account Management. Candidates with existing knowledge of the Social Housing Sector will be desirable.
• Create business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
• Maintain relationships with existing clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements to all customers.
• Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, changes in housing legislation, and competitors.
• Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising order and pipeline information.
• Maintain a quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
Salary is Negotiable