|Job Ref:||204719746||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Wiltshire||Address:||Post Code:||BA15||Salary:||£43000 - £43001/annum £2.5k Car Allowance||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:33|
My client is a provider of Social Housing, based in Wiltshire. |
Due to a restructure, my client requires an Operations Manager to manage responsive repairs delivery and grounds maintenance services ensuring repairs are undertaken in a timely and efficient manner.
The post holder will be a key part of the Asset Management Team, managing 50+ staff including trades, supervisors, and administrators.
- Coordinate with other departments particularly with Housing, Development and Health and Safety teams and ensure asset management policies and procedures are applied.
- Performance managing supervisors and carrying out regular 1-2-1`s and appraisals.
- Ensure that each of the different work streams within the service meet overall KPI`s for its main areas of work including; progress against target, resident satisfaction, value for money, timeliness and audit.
- Ensure day-to-day and strategic supervision of direct reports and the trade team members is in place and task/work is completed in line with programme, quality standards and resident expectations.
- Work closely with the Group Safety, Health, Environment and Facilities Manager to ensure all health and safety site activities are managed in line with current legislation. Ensure all trade staff are fully trained to complete their roles in a safe manner.
- Pro-actively manage the relationship with contractors engaged to deliver services to residents to the requirements of relevant policies and procedures.
- Responsible for managing a budget of £4m p.a. across the group
- The ideal candidate will have a professional qualification in a building, construction or asset management related field.
- Health and Safety Qualification ie NEBOSH/CSCS, Management qualifications and Asbestos awareness are desired.
- Experience in leading and managing a large team of trade staff through supervisors