|Job Ref:||204719668||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum Healthcare and Pension||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:11|
An amazing opportunity to work for one of the UK's largest and most prestigious Major Contractor/Developer.|
The project is in excess of £400m over multiple phases in the heart of London.
- Turning over more than £1bn annually.
- Specializing in Residential and Commercial projects from £100m-£900m.
- Will be working on one of their flagship schemes.
- Assisting a Senior Quantity Surveyor, who is responsible for civils packages up to £35m.
- Fully involved in client management.
- Dealing with sub-contractors - procurement, payments, final accounts
- Cost planning.
Skills and Background:
-This person should ideally have a degree or be working towards one.
- Should have minimum 9 months experience working with a Contractor or Developer.
- The ideal candidate will have experienced working in a Civils contractor or on Civils packages, however other sector experience will be considered.
If you are eager to learn and progress and are excited by the opportunity to work for a Tier 1 company on a Major Project, please get in touch with Anna Dutton on (Apply online only)