|Job Ref:||204719655||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum Call to discuss||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:33|
Design Manager - Manchester/Merseyside - Leading Projects|
A leading contractor based close in North West has a rare opportunity to join their team on a flagship framework based throughout the North West region. This opportunity has materialised through organic growth and their focus on developing a leading and varied portfolio of work in the North West. This will provide you with long-term work, job security, career progression and the opportunity to work on a leading, high value projects on the P21+ framework.
As the successful Senior Design Manager you will take sole responsibility of Design for the P21+ framework and must have demonstrable experience in this field of work. You will working alongside a dedicated project team. You will also have tender knowledge and be expected to help win future work within the business.
As the Design Manager you should have the following;
* Over 7 years' experience as a Design Manager working with Top Tier Contractors
* Excellent understanding of BREEAM and Value Engineering principles on leading healthcare schemes.
* Sector experience ideally includes Healthcare, mixed use, commercial, and retail.
* You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills
* Competent with IT packages - Microsoft Office, Excel, and BIW etc.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Full UK driving License.
As the successful Design Manager you will receive the following;
£55000 - £60000 plus (Car + Healthcare + Pension) - depending upon experience.
* Market leading contractor.
* Regular repeat business from an established client base.
* Job security and long term prospects.
* Career development
* Leading projects
* Exceptional remuneration
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Senior Design Manager please submit all CV Applications to (url removed) in the first instance quoting Vacancy #63397 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business