|Job Ref:||204719588||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Salary:||£65000 - £68000/annum Package||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:33|
SENIOR SITE MANAGER - £45m COMMERCIAL - No.2 - £65,000|
A tier 1 main Contractor with a turnover in excess of £500 million is currently seeking an ambitious and proven Senior Site Manager to act as the No.2 on a £45m Commercial scheme in East London. Established over 20 years ago, this organisation has grown a solid reputation across the public and private sectors and has most recently experienced a huge amount of success winning a number of large commercial, high-end residential new-build projects in the heart of London. The initial project that you will be working on is a £45m new-build, retained façade commercial scheme based in East London. This is a Design and Build Project and is at the early stages of the build.
The Senior Site Manager will be reporting into the Project Director and will be responsible for the likes of:
* Maintaining an exceptional high standard of health and safety
* Implementing project strategy in to meet the project objectives
* Understand the client objectives and ensure that the relationship is managed effectively
* Maintain continuous professional development to ensure appropriate technical awareness
* Comply with standard procedures
* Manage the project handover
* Provide feedback for continuous improvement
This position will offer you the opportunity to work for a financially stable business and be offered a structured career path. To be considered for the Site Manager role, you need to be experienced with the following:
* Experienced and proven ability to be the No.1 on site on a £20m+ scheme
* Experienced managing the full project lifecycle
* Experience in the Residential or Commercial sectors in preferable but not essential.
* Be able to work un-supervised and balance a large workload
* Have come from a trades or engineering background or obtained an industry recognised degree
* Have a stable career working for any other tier 1 main contractor
* MUST be a strong communicator and able to manage site teams
* London market experience is a MUST for this position.
For further information, please send your CV to (url removed) or call Jack on (Apply online only).
SENIOR SITE MANAGER - £45m COMMERCIAL - No.2 - £65,000