|Job Ref:||204719416||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Keighley||Address:||Post Code:||BD21||Salary:||£17680 - £19240/annum Overtime||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:11|
Adept Resourcing are pleased to be recruiting for a Labourer on a permanent basis in the Keighley area.|
Role: Installation Technician / Fencer / Labourer
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: 17,680 increasing to £19,240 + Pension with strong progression prospects
Due to the nationwide spread of the sites, some working away from home will be required, and will include some weekend and night works.
Activities will include but not limited to:-
* Installation of general fencing.
* Duties will include both manual and mechanical excavation, setting out of fencing in accordance with client drawings and instructions, manual handling of fencing components, use of both mechanical / manual tools and plant.
* Liaising with client representatives as and when required
* Ensuring safe systems of work are understood and adhered to during all site operations
* Compliance with both company and client policies with regards to safety and the working environment.
The Successful candidate will: -
* Possess experience gained from working in the construction industry
* Hold a current CSCS card (this would be beneficial)
* Hold a current UK driving licence
* Have good awareness of manual handling
A CPCS Excavator ticket would also be beneficial; however the company would be willing to provide training for this and other plant for the right candidate.
Should your background suit this position we would love to hear from you, please forward your CV ASAP or contact Sophie Booth for more information