|Job Ref:||204722314||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:22|
Value Added Services (VAS) Engineer - Permanent - Berkshire |
* Support and maintain market leading Value Added Services platforms to ensure very high levels of service delivery and availability.
* Integrate new products and services on this solution and ensure high quality end to end services are delivered to customers
* Continue to expand the capacity of the system to keep up with rapid growth
* Work closely with the VAS vendors to ensure fixes and releases are delivered in a low impact manner.
* Report regularly on system and service performance against key quality and availability targets
* Collaborate closely with the Engineering, Operations and Product Marketing teams to deliver change in a coordinated way, aligned with business objectives.
* Continue to develop technical and professional expertise through formal learning and experience on the diverse components of the overall solution.
* Experience of supporting Value Added Services platforms in an Operational environment
* Experience of supporting and maintaining Alcatel Lucent IN platforms
* Familiarisation with NSN NDS platforms and Tibco/Kabira platforms
* Unix system administration skills
* Familiarisation with ss7 and GSM or UMTS networks
* Appreciation of the importance of change management in an Operational Environment
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy