|Job Ref:||204721485||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Saudi Arabia||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum circa £50000 + excellent benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:24|
Role: Project Coordinator/Planner|
Location: Saudi Arabia
Salary: circa £50k + excellent benefits
My client is delivering a $multibillion programme, implementing a secure telecommunications infrastructure across Saudi Arabia.
There is a new opportunity available for an experienced Project Coordinator/Planner to join the team.
Objectives of the role include:
â€¢ Primarily responsible to the Head of Operational Systems for the project planning support and coordination of the Operational Systems Programme.
â€¢ The provision of a range of project management support services to Project Managers in order to co-ordinate and facilitate the successful implementation of the projects to meet Programme priorities and business objectives
The Project Coordinator/Planner will have responsibilities to include:
1. Ensuring the correct implementation and maintenance of a suite of Project Management planning tools covering all aspects of Company's project management standards and procedures.
2. Liaise with the Project Managers and functional areas in order to:
a. Produce and maintain a hierarchy of project schedules / plans for the programme.
b. Support the production of work package plans;
c. Maintain overall resource estimates for each project;
d. Support the production of work / activity breakdown plans.
3. Produce and maintain a high level cost model for the programme and support Project Managers in the production of project cost models.
4. Collate and issue progress reports for the programme.
5. Maintain, coordinate and manage all GFA, risks and issues, assumptions, dependencies (GRAD) in conjunction with Project Managers in order to reduce Programme exposure and improve project delivery.
6. Monitor and record the programme revenue and costs in conjunction with Project Managers.
7. Co-ordinate the allocation of Project Officer resources in support of the programme and project priorities.
8. Provide the Secretariat for formal project meetings
9. Ensure the team administration is accurate and up to date.
10. Lead the production and review of weekly / monthly / quarterly reports to the stakeholders
The Project Coordinator/Planner will offer the following skills and experience:
â€¢ Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in an appropriate project management discipline (Essential)
â€¢ Proven track record in similar role, working to tight timescales. (Essential)
â€¢ Detailed understanding of project risk management with a relevant qualification. (Essential)
â€¢ Expert in use of Microsoft Project or similar project scheduling / planning application. (Essential)
â€¢ Expert in use of Microsoft Office suite of applications. (Essential)
â€¢ High standard of written and spoken English (Essential)
â€¢ Project Management Office experience. (Desirable)
â€¢ Business experience in the Defence Sector. (Desirable)
â€¢ Experience in delivery of project support in the field of IS/Communications. (Desirable)
â€¢ Experience of living or working in the Middle East. (Desirable)