|Job Ref:||204719456||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£12/hour commission||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:57|
Part Time - Sales Support|
Our client is a successful family run organisation of 66 years. They boast a vastly experienced team of dedicated and well-motivated people who are committed to quality and reliability. They strive to be the best at what they do and to deliver the best possible product and service to their customers at all times.
Part of their continued growth will see the addition of a Part Time Sales Support Executive to the team and they are looking for proactive candidates with previous Telesales/Sales Experience and the drive and enthusiasm to work to sales targets
* Making outbound cold calls to prospective business customers from pre-prepared call lists.
* Contacting lapsed customers to promote and re-generate business.
* Account managing a portfolio of your own customers and ensuring a healthy revenue stream with those customers.
* Communicating with all levels of businesses from small independent firms to large global incorporations.
* Working to set performance targets and meeting / achieving those targets.
* Promoting the business in a professional and positive manner at all times.
* Answering customer queries from new and existing customers where necessary.
* Preparing quotations and sales literature for customers after the initial contact.
* Following up with all customers to ensure a consistent approach to selling.
* Good note keeping and tracking of customer progress - new, existing and lapsed.
* Confident, proactive and driven.
* Self-motivated and ambitious.
* Previous experience within targeted Telesales 3 years +
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to build rapport with customers easily and maintain strong relationships.
* Excellent objection handling skills.
In return our client is offering a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established and successful business, they are seeking someone to work Part Time 10am - 3pm Monday to Friday, paying £12 per hour plus commission. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to apply.
**Please note, MET Recruitment is advertising this role on behalf of our client who is recruiting directly for the position. Should you be successful, they will be in touch