|Job Ref:||203925826||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£45000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 02:05|
Quantity Surveyor - Needed in Milton Keynes|
• The Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for monitoring build costs, reporting any savings and excesses as well as assist in the programming, monitoring and evaluation of Contractors.
• Calculate the prime costs and compile budgets for developments, reporting any movements in the costs since the preparation of the land purchase exercise. Prime costs to include but not restricted to House Build, Site Development, Plot Development, Infrastructure, Fees & Sales & Marketing.
• Prepare tenders and procure sub-contractors inclusive of placing orders, goods and materials, using Group Tender procedures where appropriate.
• You must have experience in Quantity Surveying and Project Management.
• You need knowledge of building control and planning regulations.
• You must come from a Residential Construction background.
If you have the above skills, please send in your CV