|Job Ref:||204723773||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Ashford||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:59|
Spectromax Solutions Limited is a progressive IT and Digital service provider. We partner with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. We help companies outperform their competition by applying technology and talent with unique insight, global scale and a powerful network of aligned strategic partners.|
We are currently looking for a proven Senior Java Developer to join our UK team.
Job Purpose:This role requires diagnosis of significant performance problems, and an excellent understanding of Java EE architecture. Supporting the Performance Test Team, this role will require a proactive and self starting individual to investigate, diagnose and resolve performance problems. Specific technical skills include:
• Code instrumentation and monitoring techniques to support application performance monitoring
• Plan tasks accordingly to meet individual project deadlines by utilizing initiative and good judgment, personal planning, goal setting and positive, proactive interaction with other organizations.
• Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
• Involvement in the Object Oriented requirement analysis to gather business logic requirements, design and development of various modules and web services
• Responsible for performance improvement process and implementing various strategies like profiling using JProfiler to improve the performance issues.
• Drive best practice, quality and consistency within design and development phases
• Responsible for Unit and Integration testing using JUnits and test cases to perform the unit testing at various stages
• Responsible to place and retrieve client XML messages from JMS queues using Message Driven Beans.
• Involvement in the design for use cases, use case diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams
Skills, Qualification and Experience Requirement:
• Java EE
• Use of Java profilers ideally JProfiler
• SOA and integration via an ESB
• Agile development experience, ideally SCRUM
• Experience of test driven development and continuous integration/
• JBoss Developer Studio or similar (e.g. Eclipse IDE)
• Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
• Bachelors Degree
• Java Certified
• Location: London
Closing date: 30/10/2016