|Job Ref:||204721490||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:24|
IT Lead Technical Security Analyst - Kent - up to £50k DOE|
Our client, based in Kent, is currently recruiting for an IT Lead Technical Security Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful IT Lead Technical Security Analyst will be the SME and technical expert in relation to security around networking and systems. You will either have knowledge of security around the cloud or you will be keen to learn in a MS Azure environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Security Analyst to take a lead role within the team and to contribute your expertise to combat risks within the IT.
Key responsibilities for the IT Lead Technical Security Analyst:
- Managing protocols and firewalls including next generation firewalls
- Licenses and installs of security systems
- Security around MS Azure
- Planning ahead for security on IT systems ahead of key projects
- Penetration testing before go-live of all projects
- Involved in the full security lifecycle on all projects and attending project meetings as an expert
- Promoting awareness of IT risks and security issues within the business
Key skills and experience for the IT Lead Technical Security Analyst:
- Must have certifications in relation to security
- Ideally you will have experience within a financial services company and will understand how to protect IT systems ahead of changes in regulations to remain compliant
- Excellent technical knowledge in relation to networking and systems
- Ideally you will have knowledge of security around the Cloud however this isn`t essential
Please apply as directed to avoid disappointment or feel free to get in touch for more information via Aimee Jones at Clearwater on (Apply online only).
Please note: If you have not heard back in relation your application within 2 weeks then please consider it unsuccessful on this occasion