|Job Ref:||204721225||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bracknell||Address:||Post Code:||RG12||Salary:||£300 - £325/day||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:59|
Contract Transition Analyst/ Manager - Berkshire|
Our client based in Berkshire currently require a Transition Analyst for an initial short term contract.
* Planning, managing, assuring and scheduling the implementation of requests for change (RFC) across the appropriate portfolio team and support teams for IT projects, Incident "Fix-on-Fail" and Service Requests.
* Ensuring delivery to time and quality, particularly in the development, testing and support services / operational readiness arenas making sure that all IT changes are successfully delivered into the live environment with no unplanned / unexpected impact to live services.
* Development of, and continuous improvement to, processes and procedures to be applied consistently across our clients IT organisations including Quality Assurance, User & Operational Acceptance Testing and Service Transition Planning.
* Proven as a Transition Analyst or Transition Manager having completed several transitions on large projects
* Able to educate internal stakeholders on transition
* Experience of agile and waterfall IT project delivery methodologies
* Experience of working in an ITIL environment including management / support of IT Applications & Infrastructure
* Experience of Service Transition planning
* Regular Customer facing experience
* Working with 3rd party suppliers
* Experience of working with and as a part of a Global team