|Job Ref:||204720676||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum + pension+holiday+training||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:14|
Trainee / Graduate Business Analyst - London City - £25k + benefits|
Summer and Autumn graduates considered.
Looking for a client facing role? Where your problem solving skills and input will make for a better client experience and will impact on businesses? Looking for a role where you can gather requirements / feedback and making positive changes to processes? Come from a technical / science / maths background? Have basic (academic / commercial / hobby) SQL experience?
Then this is the role for you!
As a Trainee / Graduate Business Analyst, you will join an established IT Services company. Starting within the testing team (gaining understanding of business / technology and clients) and progressing to the Operations and Business Analyst team.
They have excellent staff retention, good opportunities for training and development, and a good benefits package. Since you'll be dealing with customers directly, this role will suit someone that is friendly and outgoing and enjoys the customer service aspect of their role.
As a Trainee / Graduate Business Analyst, you need the following skills / background:
* Interest in IT or Technology
* Graduate calibre or equivalent - ideally from a Maths / Engineering / Physics / Sciences / Computer Science / Technical background.
* Previous Customer facing experience
* Structured and logical manner to approaching problems, with a highly numerate and inquisitive mindset
* Pro-active in recognising and adapting to potential issues before they turn into problems.
* Basic SQL skills.
* Detail orientated, willingness to get things "right" without sacrificing timeframes / deadlines
* Understanding of people / phycology, the ability to know when to ask questions and probe for additional information
* Previous problem solving skills, ideally following an issue to a root-cause
Multilingual / Bilingual skills would be of interest, but not essential. Any Mandarin, Cantonese, German, Spanish, Dutch would also be of interest.
As a Trainee / Graduate Application Support Analyst, your responsibilities will be:
* Learn about Technology and Technology solutions
* Gather feedback, assessing how this impacts on clients / products / projects
* Share technical and customer knowledge with the team
* Assist new clients, with the help of the developers, with their understanding of the software and applications
* Gain an understanding of the Finance sector and how IT / software is utilised
* Gather and document business requirements
* Define projects goals
* Agree and develop test plans / scripts with the client and developers
* With the developers, diagnose and solve any bugs / testing issues
* Ensure all requirements and testing are documented / reported
This is an excellent, entry level, opportunity to gain commercial experience or further your current experience by joining a fast growing, international business with a friendly and supportive environment. Your role will evolve over time and a number of people have grown and developed into other areas of the business over time and once they have 'earned their stripes'.
My client is offering a salary of circa £25k + benefits
Benefits include Pension + Health care + discretionary bonuses + Travel loan + Holidays + training + career progression
Don't miss this great opportunity to work within a company that cares and provides training + career progression.
Contact Sally Hall on or click the "Apply Now" button