|Job Ref:||204720611||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:59|
Web Developer (NA, UX, Java)|
6-12 Month Rolling Contract
(Apply online only)/day (DOE)
Web Developer needed with strong NA expertise. 6-12 month rolling contract to be based in Birmingham. Background/Knowledge and understanding of Java Web frameworks (Spring MVC, Struts 2). Any experience is a benefit. Candidates should ideally be SC Cleared (or be eligible to undergo SC Security Clearance). Start ASAP ideally in early October 2016.
- NA experience (Angular2, if possible). Strong, hands-on experience of Angular.
- Experience in other major JS web frameworks (React, jQuery etc), would be helpful.
- Desired - Knowledge and understanding of Java web frameworks (Spring MVC, Struts 2). Any experience is a benefit.
- Web testing frameworks (Karma, Protractor, Jasmine, Cucumber, Selenium) and applying them in a TDD/BDD environment.
- Git, JIRA, Jenkins, Confluence.
- Agile development environments.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new frameworks.
- An understanding of Java frameworks would be an advantage (Spring MVC, Struts2).
- Current SC Clearance is preferred, but candidates can work from the Reading or Croydon offices while the Security Clearance process is ongoing (Approx 4-5 weeks).
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, rate expectations and a short Covering Letter explaining why you believe you would be a strong match for the position advertised.
If your experience matches the key requirements of the position you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the role in greater detail and answer any further questions you may have.
We always do our very best to respond individually to all applicants. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret that it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency